DIY Geometric Shoe Clips

I've been discovering some very inspiring shoe clips on etsy, like these or these, and although I love bows, I felt like making something more geometric.
I didn't have blank shoe clips, that's why I ended up using paperclips, which actually work out pretty well, I can walk around all day with the shoe clips and they stay put.

For this diy I made a step-by-step video with all the instructions, you can subscribe to my youtube channel if you want in the button bellow.





Here are the materials you will need to make the clips, if you want you can use blank shoe clips instead of the paper clips, and choose the color of the felt according to the color of your shoes.


I am really happy how the clips turned out, it gives an extra unique look to a pair of simple flats.
I'm thinking of maybe making bow clips as well, what do you think? Do you use shoe clips?

I hope you liked this.
Talk to you soon,


Comments

  1. I love these and I think that bow clips would be even cuter! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i'm thinking maybe patterned bows

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideal and also Cheapest Jabodetabek Individual Coaching, our employees in addition to educators occur to your residence, set your individual study agenda which enable it to pick out just about any field associated with review ... visit https://bimbel-calistung.netlify.app/les-privat-calistung-jakarta-selatan.html for more details

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jabodetabek private tutoring services with teachers visiting the house. Above numerous active tutors are prepared to teach various skills and lessons for the kids to adults ... click https://kursus-jerman.vercel.app/kursus-bahasa-jerman-johar-baru.html for more information

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our company offers private lessons for PAUD, TK, SD, SMP, SMA, and Alumni. With a and accelerated method, it can be hoped who's will be able to foster an era of people who have good morals... click for more information https://kimia-exed.blogspot.com/2022/04/les-privat-kimia-di-bekasi-terdekat_14.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top